Front Desk/Administrative Assistant
Our client is currently initiating a search for a RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for their PORTLAND office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors
- Receives and screens incoming telephone calls; ascertains the nature of the caller's or visitor's business if not clear, answer questions or route to appropriate office or official
- Maintain office calendars
- Process invoices for payment
- Maintain weekly reports
- Maintain office telephone list
- Prepare incoming/outgoing mail, fed ex and other courier services
- Review, edit, compose and prepare correspondence, reports, newsletter and memoranda
- Operate a variety of standard business and office machines and equipment including: copiers, fax machines and personal computers
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma and a minimum of 1 year experience required.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Oracle a plus.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written skills.
This role will be located in downtown Portland where parking is available, but not covered by employer.