Creative Services Jobs
Front End Creative Developer
Our Portland agency client is seeking a front end developer that can bridge the gap between creative and code – both generating ideas to drive great concepts and executing development of digital deliverables. They will work closely with the creative team and our creative technologist in developing experiences to inspire technology driven content and communication solutions for clients. Working on both internal and client-facing projects, this role will work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations. Bilingual English/Spanish developers a major as well as will have Ecommerce and WordPress experience; bonus points for Drupal experience.
- Write clean, consistent, standards-based code to develop engaging responsive websites and applications for high-profile national and international clients.
- Fully integrate in every part of the process, from planning, to developing, to testing, to launch.
- Proactively communicate with team regarding outstanding content and asset requirements/issues. Includes managing implementation of internal revisions and client feedback.
- Contribute to or independently develop client-facing presentations of wireframes, UI, UX and other technical creative concepts.
- Use best practices including version control, testing, responsive design, code reviews, and occasional pair programming while keeping an eye toward usability and user experience.
The Front End Developer role requires:
- 5+ years writing code within a design-focused environment, as a member of the design team or a Front-end Engineer working closely with Designers.
- Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Drupal Experience
- CMS experience with WordPress
- Expert HTML5 skills
- Competent image manipulation skills with Adobe Photoshop. Other relevant Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus.