Front End Developer
Ourclient is a creative, innovative and resourceful food company that hasrevolutionized the world’s food system. Through lower costs and more functional initiatives, their work in theindustry has been recognized by some of the top global leaders in change andfeatured in well-known and prestigious media outlets. Their company culture isboth warm and welcoming and they encourage entrepreneurial spirits andcreative-thinkers alike.
Inthis role you will handle all digital, print and packaging. You are passionate about creating simple,effective and inspirational design solutions across multiple platforms.
• Work with the CMO and CreativeDirector to visualize, create, and direct the implementation of design assetsfor a range of products
• Establish and execute a consistent visual design language and maintain thebrand aesthetics and standards, ensuring consistent use across all platforms
• Distill complex interactions into clear, understandable design solutions andclearly rationalize your strategic thinking to stakeholders
• Use business requirements to drive compelling design solutions
• Solve problems creatively and effectively
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Graphic Design, VisualCommunication, Product Design, or related field, or equivalent combination ofeducation and experience
• 7+ years of experience in visual design at a high-level, within a product oragency setting
• An available portfolio or samples of work demonstrating user-centered designsolutions
• In-market examples of successful experience design, and experience in everyphase of the product development lifecycle
• Intimate understanding of design heuristics and examples of great, usabledesign solutions for mobile (iOS), web, Macintosh and Windows products
• Experience working with or leading user research; ability to translate usergoals and behaviors into designs