Front End Developer
Our client is an innovative, progressive and forward-thinking software company. Their main goal is to help protect their clients from cyber attacks. With initiatives like next-generation antivirus, silent security and a manageable system they protect more with impacting less.
In this role you will contribute to the design, creation and improvement of the user interfaces of our core cloud systems and internal admin tools.
- Execute full-lifecycle, front-end web development
- Focus on user experience and code quality
- Guide a feature from concept to planning to development and through to successful deployment
- Work with the design, development, testing, and support teams to understand and develop use cases and translate them into clean and simple solutions
- Participate in Agile development by attending daily stand-ups and sprint and release planning meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a design or technical field
- Thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality
- Experience building web applications and highly interactive web interfaces
- A burning desire to experiment and build things that will blow minds
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design principles and the ability to execute under time constraints