Digital Marketing Jobs
Front End Developer
The ideal developer should have experience using marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Ampscript logic in Classic or Content Builder).
• Develop and modify responsive email and email templates
• Assist in development of custom landing pages and microsites to support email and traditional marketing campaigns
• Solid understanding of IA/UI standards and trends across all devices and platforms
• Ensured adherence to industry regulatory guidelines and internal development standards.
• Partner closely with in-house designers, provide counsel on best practices for email layouts and formatting
• Design, code, test, debug and document projects according to the functional requirements
• Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
• Analyze, diagnose, and resolve errors related to their applications
• Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
• Follow all department standards and methodologies
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
• An ability to develop innovative client side interfaces using web standards
• Understand SEO best practices and implementation
• An understanding of modern (table-less) front-end coding as well as table-based coding with inline styles
• Deep understanding of all current browsers/email clients and their idiosyncrasies (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Outlook, Gmail is a big plus)
• An ability to effectively work with creative team to translate visual designs and content into functional interfaces for clients
• 1-3 years programming experience
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or related preferred, not required
• 1+ years email-specific development experience a plus
• Strong HTML & CSS – focused on Email development
• Experience working in Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Experience with QA tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid a plus
• Experience with a selection of Email Service Providers (ESPs) such Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp) is mandatory.
• Proven experience with modern web standards and cross-browser compatibility
• Photoshop proficiency required to manipulate assets – Experience with Sketch is a +.
• General understanding of layout and user interface design is nice to have
• Detail oriented, organized, and the ability to meet deadlines while working several projects simultaneously
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously and work collaboratively in a team environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.