Digital Marketing Jobs
Front End Developer
Front-End Web Developer Overview:
As the Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You will also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solution
Essential Job Functions:
• Define objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning application features and functionality.
• Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of existing application architectures.
• Stay industry current and consistently abreast on new technologies and changes/deprecations to existing tool sets by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Bachelor’s degree in computer-science, information systems, related technical field preferred.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience working directly with UI/UX designers to design, prototype, test, and implement next gen UI.
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, functionality, testing and support.
• Experience working with and or developing animation libraries to support complex design decisions.
• Experience developing Content Management System (CMS) based applications.
• Experience with the Microsoft .NET development stack, including C#, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, and Web API driven projects. Must possess the ability to consume web services using .NET technologies.
• Experience working with Facebook, Instagram, YoutTube, Twitter, etc. API’s
• Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience with Git required.
• Experience using the Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Bamboo, Stash, and Confluence) a plus.
• Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with non-technical internal clients
• Must be focused, self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
• Ability to successfully manage multiple schedules and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive.