Creative Services Jobs
Front End Developer
• Strong knowledge and experience with WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Woo Commerce and Shopify,
including building custom themes.
• Example work in Drupal required
• Example work with APIs required
• Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP packages.
• Strong experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's
• Striving to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope
to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Expert level understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Constant communication and collaboration with colleagues.
• Strong grasp of applying security principles.
• Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design.
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and best practices.
• Proficiency in working and developing on Linux and Windows.
• Ability to thrive in high-traffic environments with clear expectations and often time fast approaching
• Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the
team. May include prospective client project interfacing to explain the technical aspects of the project.
• Development of solutions that enhance internal efficiencies of the agency.
• Commitment to grow in emerging programming languages and technologies.