Front-End Developer (Email and Salesforce Marketing)
Our client is a top marketing agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Front-End Developer, you would be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps for Email and Salesforce Marketing. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories for Email and Salesforce Marketing
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability and resolve any front-end issues efficiently and accurately
• Proven front-end web development experience
• Ability to implement visual strategies and design responsive and as mobile-first user interfaces
• Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
• Background with Email and Salesforce Marketing