Digital Marketing Jobs
Front End Developer
Our client is an iconic retailer specializing in providing a diverse selection of consumer good products. Their innovative, high-quality, and extensive offering distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends; provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any front-end issues that may arise
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Extensive experience with branding and user flow
• Ability to hand-code and code web pages from scratch
• Experience working in CSS and HTML