Our client is an award-winning, innovative and creative digital agency delivering top notch solutions for advertisers across multiple platforms. Their impressive list of clients and body of work has elevated them to the top of the industry. Our client’s company culture is both collaborative and refreshingly inclusive.
In this role you will be responsible for translating design into clean code while preserving semantic mark up, SEO, and cross-browser compatibility.
· Handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with occasionally tight deadlines
· Proactively communicate project status, obstacles, etc. to team members
· Face-to-face collaboration with management, design, copy, and analytics groups
· Participate in peer code review.
• Ability to work accurately and quickly with minimal supervision
• Debugging skills
• 3-5 years experience building cross-browser compatible, web standard compliant executions using: Significant CSS/JS animation experience, Webkit animations, Parallax development and animations
• Responsive development principles
• Git or another version control platform
• Processing designs received as layered PSDs