Front End Developer
Our client is an award-winning, innovative and creativedigital agency delivering top notch solutions for advertisers across multipleplatforms. Their impressive list of clients and body of work has elevated themto the top of the industry. Our client’scompany culture is both collaborative and refreshingly inclusive.
In this role you will be responsible for translating design into clean code whilepreserving semantic mark up, SEO, and cross-browser compatibility.
· Handle multiple projects simultaneously whileworking with occasionally tight deadlines
· Proactively communicate project status,obstacles, etc. to team members
· Face-to-face collaboration with management,design, copy, and analytics groups
· Participate in peer code review.
• Ability to work accurately and quickly with minimal supervision
• Debugging skills
• 3-5 years experience building cross-browser compatible, web standardcompliant executions using: Significant CSS/JS animation experience, Webkitanimations, Parallax development and animations
• Responsive development principles
• Git or another version control platform
• Processing designs received as layered PSDs