Ourclient is in the finance industry. Their services which encompasses a broadrange of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks,credit-card. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propelsthem at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Front-EndWeb Developer Overview:
Asthe Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating all front-enddeliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps.You will also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achievetheir goals and present strategic solutions.
Front-EndWeb Developer Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
- Would be dedicated to a product agile team, supporting front end development work.
- Work within a CMS tool + Angular development. CMS tool will support front end Marketing Assets such as landing pages, marketing banners and emails.
- Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
- Implement user-centered design and usability and resolve any front-end issues efficiently and accurately
Front-EndWeb Developer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of proven front-end web development experience
- 2+ years’ strong experience with Angular 2.0+
- Experience with CMS (preferably Open Text)