Digital Marketing Jobs
Front End Developer
Our client is looking for a Front End Developer to join the team.
A typical day might be spent performing the following tasks:
- Creating or modifying existing layouts.
- Resolving responsive website issues
- Testing (QA) website pages
- Troubleshooting and following test cases for proper page content display
- Building new features using various APIs (JS)
- Design rapidly and iterate on initial UI concepts, wireframes, and user flows, informed by user research, trends, and your best ideas.
- Attend meetings to represent the web team and provide the needed requirements for the team’s project implementation.
Required Skills, Disciplines, and Standards:
- Able to build user friendly responsive templates (PatternLab and Sitecore are a BIG plus)
- Knowledge of front-end best practices
- Understand basic design principles: layout, composition, and hierarchy
- Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and know how to fix them
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Organized and pays great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and punctual Familiarity a Plus, or the Ability to Quickly Learn the Following:
- Mustache, PatternLab or similar template engine
- SASS or similar stylesheet processors