Front End Developer (React)
Start Date: November 1, 2018
Duration: 2+ months (high potential of extension)
Our client is a premier advertising agency presenting cutting-edge creative solutions every day. Their revolutionary, integrated, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting a retail client’s loyalty application, including development of any new features in the product roadmap and maintenance of existing functionalities.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends; provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any front-end issues that may arise
• 3-5 years’ development experience
• Strong communication skills