Front End Developer/w/ Design - Freelance
Our client, a full service ad agency has an immediate need for a freelance Front End Developer with design skills. This is an onsite position for a few weeks with potential to extend for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for strategizing, designing and developing web applications and HTML banner animations. You must be able to collaborate, share knowledge and debate solutions with the team to create the best possible user experience. You will contribute to all aspects of front-end development from technical design, to implementation and release.
The developer/designer will be expected to work with our Sr. Interactive Art Director and stakeholders to design and develop pages based on provided content, as well as find creative solutions to any development roadblocks encountered.
• Work with the team to ideate, design and develop a custom responsive Wordpress website using cutting-edge interactive effects
• Detailed notation and development or clean and concise modern code
• Manage personal timelines as per agreed-upon deadlines
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and stakeholders to prioritize needs and find solutions to roadblocks SKILLS
• Banner animation using Adobe Animate CC or similar software
• Strong work experience designing, developing and modifying existing and custom Wordpress themes and plugins
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• The ability to think on your feet and hand-script a functionality if needed
• Understanding of HTML5/CSS3 animation for web applications (Scrollmagic & GSAP or similar libraries are a major plus)
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."