Our client, a leader in awareness program solutions, is seeking a Front-End Developer. Responsible for front-end development, including graphic design and creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a combination of programming skills (namely HTML5 and CSS3, PHP is a plus) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, color and font choices).
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- The role will involve writing, supporting, testing and implementing front-end application interfaces and website UI elements.
- You must be able to thrive in a technical ecosystem that includes a variety of proprietary, commercial and open source products--and become a master of each.
- This role is a nice match for web developers who have experience working on a team to deliver user-experience driven digital products to clients and consumers.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of Web Development experience using front-end technologies
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of WordPress experience, including setup, configuration, theming and plug-in development
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience with graphical design applications (For example: Adobe Creative Suite, or other design tools)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Effectively manage internal communication Advanced JS Frameworks (Vue, React, AngularJS, etc.) HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.