Front-End Software Developer | Permanent | Philadelphia, PA
Title: Front-End Software Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
**Must provide example websites & public source repositories for projects you have worked on**
Client is looking for a Front-End Software Developer to support web application software development, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, documentation and support. This role requires a self-starter who is adept at solving problems, is a collaborative teammate, and an effective communicator at all levels within an organization.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, business partners and other software teams to develop new web applications, user interfaces, and features.
- Participate in design sprints to help craft the next version of the user experience.
- Make that user experience world-class by working with process engineers and software quality assurance to ensure low defect rates.
- Execute appropriate coding practices that align with team standards.
- Join cybersecurity training on an as-needed basis, and help us implement what you learn from those trainings.
-Prefer a 4-year degree, and have mid-level or higher experience.
-5 years in professional software development, with at least 3 years spent on web technologies.
- Capable of running projects from start to finish with help from the team, and able to identify and complete tasks with minimal direction or supervision.
- You should demonstrate a fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies. It is helpful to know OWASP or equivalent security guidelines, and ways to avoid or fix security issues.
- Have a strong design sensibility, and experience with complex interactions and animations.
- Experience in financial services a plus, but not required.