Development Tech Jobs
Front End Web Developer
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Front-End Web Developer Overview:
As the Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You will also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
Front-End Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability and resolve any front-end issues efficiently and accurately
Front-End Web Developer Qualifications:
• Proven front-end web development experience
• Ability to implement visual strategies and design responsive and as mobile-first user interfaces
• Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, HTML, and CSS