Front End Web Developer
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest luxury solutions for your home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends; provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any front-end issues that may arise
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ experience
• Ability to implement visual strategies and design responsive and as mobile-first user interfaces
• Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, HTML, and CSS