FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
Our client is a well-known, innovative and inspiring health and wellness company. They are dedicated to helping people take control of their health and change their lives. They believe that it is not about the products, but about the individual lives that they strive to touch each day. With a warm and welcoming company culture, they are a big family of health enthusiasts.
In this role you will lead front-end development efforts for one of their major brands. Set, oversee and implement standards for front-end development best practices.
- Lead front-end web development efforts for the brands, including ongoing updates to existing HTML content areas and the creation of new sites and templates
- Research, set and enforce front end web development standards with a focus on maximizing website performance
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Ensure functional & visually appealing web-and-mobile based applications are grounded in best-in-class UX practices
- Collaborate with the back-end development/technology team on standards, planning, implementation and rollout of ongoing projects and updates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of web/digital design experience
- Strong code troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other graphic-editing tools