Front-End Web Developer
Our client is a premier agency presenting unmatched design solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, innovative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Front-End Web Developer, you would be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability and resolve any front-end issues efficiently and accurately
• Responsive email development experience building from scratch
• Comfortable using version control and command line tools (Git)
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and design thinking a plus