Front of House Manager
Our client is a well-known concert venue hosting notable artists, musicians, comedians, and performers. As one of the largest venues in the city, they have an established presence and renowned reputation.
As the Front of House Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing scheduling and event staff, managing all event responsibilities, and collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure event success.
• Manage an advanced scheduling system and staff meetings in a collaborative and quick manner
• Build strong relationships with Supervisors while managing hiring fairs, scheduling, and event staffing
• Oversee hiring and interview process of event staff while handling training and onboarding responsibilities
• Supervise and assist with all in-house events and maintenance of venue on a daily/weekly basis
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including security, guest relations, and Supervisors
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years of guest services experience is a must, for a music-centric venue preferred
• Highly organized, great communicator, and ability to manage teams of 50+