Front Office Coordinator
Our client is a well-known company specializing in marketing, distribution, and licensing across entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for welcoming guests and ensuring guests and staff feel professionally warm and welcomed. You would also be responsible for drafting corporate communication materials and assisting with event coordination.
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, and take messages; maintain reception manual and process documentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent the brand; manage front desk guest calendar; clear all guests and visitors through building security and manage parking validation
• Update and distribute company phone lists; maintain front lobby presentation; assist with emergency preparedness training
• Support office operations initiatives through general building maintenance support, including HVAC and lights
• Escalate office issues to operations management as necessary; help the Operations Manager with tracking expenditures by cataloging and coding receipts
• Assist with meeting preparation, including last minute assistance for Executive Assistants; schedule conference rooms on an as-needed basis
• 2-3 years’ professional experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Possess strong communications skills and a professional demeanor