Front Office Coordinator
Lifestyle brand is seeking a Front Office Coordinator
- Performs general receptionist duties, answer phones, screen calls, greet guests and vendors.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Sort and route mail. Assist departments with mailings when necessary.
-Reconcile expense reports working with finance and staff. Reconcile petty cash.
- Manage and maintain inventory of office supplies, kitchen supplies and replenishes stock when necessary, manage related budget.
- Keep all common areas neat and organized, kitchen and common area organization daily
- Basic filing and organizing
- Assist with in office and out of office special events
- Order equipment repairs and services when needed. Restock postage machine as necessary
- Directly provide administrative support to the Executives when necessary. Including but not limited to: Compose documents both word and excel, preparation of expense reports & reconciliation, prepare for meetings, special events and projects, order lunch & assist with travel arrangements
- Act as backup to Customer Service Department when needed by assisting callers
- Coordinate & maintain office and conference room calendar
- Assist with special projects and all staff/departments as deemed necessary
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of USPS, FEDEX, UPS software.
- Must have strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to thrive in an exciting fast paced environment
- Must be dependable, punctual, highly organized, and friendly
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude a must
- Excellent phone etiquette, verbal communication a must
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree required.
- 2 of years of Receptionist/Administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Office applications.