Front Office Coordinator
Our client, a Marketing Tech Agency in Venice is looking for a Front Office Coordinator to join their team!
This role will be the first point of contact for the company delivering world-class service and maintaining a positive work space for all to enjoy.
The Front Office Coordinator is friendly, outgoing, impeccably organized and detail-oriented, adapting easily to changing daily priorities.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service at all times to all team members, clients, and guests
- Answer the main phone line and take messages or redirect calls
- Provide a secure entrance by coordinating security access for team members and vendors, verifying and signing in guests, and signing for deliveries
- Maintain a welcoming, clean, and tidy office environment and ensure facility equipment is in working order, clean, and safe to use at all times
- Order and stock supplies, snacks, beverages, lunches, happy hours within a given budget
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers; prepare outgoing mail/packages
- Coordinate travel and plan office events
- Maintain parking and vehicle, machine and equipment, software licenses, and systems access logs, requests, and records.
- Assist staff with special projects
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of customer service
- Exceptional time management skills, prioritizing work in a highly efficient manner exhibiting sound judgment
- Ability to multi-task while ensuring consistent and elevated levels of service
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized; process-oriented
- Ability to communicate professionally and courteously to all levels within and outside the organization.
- Tech-savvy including proficiency in G-Suite
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including, walking, kneeling, and reaching, lifting or moving up to 25 pounds
- Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested, please send an updated resume highlighting your qualifications for immediate consideration!