Creative Services Jobs
FT Copywriter for Ecommerce Lifestyle Brand ($65K)!
Our client – a well-known lifestyle, retail brand -- is looking for an in-house Copywriter to join their team in a full-time position! We have up to $65K for the role and this is completely work from home!
If you are available and this is the right fit, please apply with your UPDATED resume and portfolio. If not the right role for you, please send a referral! We offer a referral bonus of $200 for the right candidate that gets placed in the role.
**Additional job details below.
- Develop and manage the voice and copy for the brand across all brand and guest facing materials through traditional, digital and creative platforms.
- Create and manage effective copy for emails, campaigns, taglines, product descriptions, blogs and ad-hoc projects.
- Work with internal teams to devise creative strategies that supports the business objectives, enhances the customer experience and drives engagement.
- Proactively seek effectiveness in advertising by understanding the needs of our customers and researching competitors’ advertisements and campaigns.
- Have full knowledge of legal guidelines, formats and best practices and is empowered to make decisions to ensure compliance and consistency throughout all projects.
- Proofread and self-edit to deliver work that is accurate and achieve the highest standards of creative excellence and technical quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- At least 2-5 years of copywriting or copy-editing experience, retail/eCommerce preferred.
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills (including tone, structure, grammar, spelling and factual accuracy), plus a strong understanding of brand marketing and marketing channels.
- Willing to take critique in stride and willingly adjust writing style to company/brand voice.
- Experience writing product descriptions, marketing campaigns and blogs.
- Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems
- Energetic and self-motivated, with the desire and ability to collaborate with other internal departments to boost messaging impact.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Company sponsored Apple laptop
- Monthly Catered Lunches
- Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives
- Healthy Snacks
- Positive Company Environment