Fulfillment Associate Temp - DTLA
Our client, a luxury jewelry company based in DTLA, is looking for a temporary fulfillment associate to assist with pick, packing and entering orders accurately.
This candidate will have incredible attention to detail, work quickly and independently and a positive attitude!
This is an ongoing temporary assignment.
Where: DTLA - parking is covered
Starts: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities:
• Working with NetSuite to manage inventory transfers and sales memos.
• Fulfilling orders for various business channels with other fulfillment associates.
• Receiving requests to pull jewelry and shipping them in a timely manner.
• Inventory Counts and knowledge of good inventory practices.
• Handling CX requests and issues, and assisting jewelry Fulfillment Specialists to accommodate those requests.
• High School diploma or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
• 1-3 years working in the Diamond/Jewelry business.
• Someone who is flexible and understands the workings of a startup.
• Needs to be adaptable, quick learner.
• Team Player
• Must be very organized and detail oriented.
The company environment is great and they are open Monday - Friday, corporate hours.
If you are interested, please send over an updated resume to be considered!