Our client is a well-known luxury beauty brand creating environmentally friendly and premium hair care and skin care products. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-end products, it’s never been easier to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of customer service specialists. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact and liaison for internal and external communications.
• Lead a team of customer service specialists managing multiple segments, including export markets, domestic wholesale, and ecommerce
• Ensure efficient order processing through final product shipment; partner with Supply Chain to ensure proper allocation of inventory to customers, markets, and segments
• Serve as the key contact and liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts as directed by management
• Provide leadership for warehousing partners, such as activity prioritization, process improvement, and status updates
• Implement and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the fulfillment process and establish improvement plans as necessary
• Contribute to cross-functional initiatives, including new product launches, cost reduction, and marketing programs initiatives
• Bachelor's degree
• 5- 10 years’ operations management experience, preferably in customer service and/or logistics
• 3-5 years’ people management experience