Our client, an online store that produced custom stamps and products is seeking a Fulfillment Specialist for a temporary assignment. This position will be primarily located in Redlands, CA, with occasional travel to the company headquarters in El Segundo, CA.
- Troubleshooting: Technical ability in diagnosing/fixing software, hardware, and network issues with understanding in Win XP, Win7, network configurations, and IPSec tunnels
- Daily Production: Able to manipulate data in Excel and create batch files to enable our printer to produce customer purchased goods for fulfillment and shipping
- Daily Fulfillment: Prepare paper material into envelopes/boxes and label them for outbound shipping
- Navigate file system to copy files daily for use in production
- Create batch files to move and rename files
- Follow directions to run specialized programs for use in order fulfillment with careful attention to detail
- Typing and transposing data to communicate with inter-departments
- Daily fulfillment of paper product by placing into envelopes/boxes and labeling envelopes
- Boxing and bagging label rolls for outbound shipping
- Perform monthly count of remaining fulfillment supplies and report/reorder supplies
Preferred Education and/or Experience
- Advance knowledge and practice in Win XP, Win7, and network configurations
- Order fulfillment experience preferred
- Windows XP/7/10
- Office 2010/2013/2016
- Office 365
- PC Desktops/Laptops
- VPN Client/Remote Connectivity
- Android, Windows, Apple mobility platforms
- Training is in El Segundo for about a week. Working schedule is primarily in Redlands, CA with visits to El Segundo about 2-3 times a month.
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.