Full Stack Developer
Our client is a renowned company presenting innovative financial services across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and self-documenting working software. You would also be responsible for collaborating with product owners, product teams, and IT cross functional groups.
• Implement enhancements to B2C and B2B websites, including custom programming and ensure integrity of data
• Research, plan, design, and develop new applications, maintain existing code, and drive enhancements and new features
• Develop and support internal systems to improve the efficiency of operations and the accuracy of data and work with source code control systems
• Implement full lifecycle software development, explore new technologies, and participate in code reviews with team members to ensure development guidelines and security standards are achieved
• Bachelor’s degree
• .NET framework and Core technologies experience
• Experience in XML, XLST, and JSON formats
• Experience with CSS (2 or 3) and HTML(5)
• Knowledge of SQL and databases and service oriented architecture (SOA), RESTful web services, API development, and Messaging Queues
• Experience deploying web applications or web services in AWS or Microsoft Azure