Full Stack Web Application Engineer
Our client is a well-known home furnishings brand creating luxury products for every space in your home. Their innovative, premium, and on-trend products effortlessly transform a house into your dream oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing and developing full-stack software solutions, including web applications and integration systems.
• Design and develop full-stack software solutions, including web applications and integration systems using a variety of technologies and provide design team support
• Oversee data modeling and database development; assist with the conceptualization, design, implementation, and deployment of systems and technology
• Create low-level system architecture, including multithreading, sockets, and networking protocols; translate design requirements and prototypes into a working application
• Analyze and continually enhance efficiency, stability, scalability, and security; partner with various cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ software engineering experience focused on web applications