Full-stack Web Developer | 3-month contract-to-hire | 100% Onsite | Philadelphia
Our client is a digital marketing agency located in Philadelphia.
The Full-stack Web Developer will have experience with automated deployment processes, building scalable development infrastructure, managing contracted developers (a network of trusted contractors is a huge plus) and working directly with end clients.
Hourly Rate: $30-35/hr, DOE
Planning, coding and collaborating on small to large-scale development projects. This includes brand websites, eCommerce websites, web apps, enterprise websites and applications, and almost any code challenge that is required to complete a job for a client. Most of the time, development work is done off of wireframes, flat designs and a UI kit, but candidates should be ready and willing to help with or lead wireframing and minimal design tasks as well.
- They also work with new APIs, so an understanding of how to read and understand technical documentation is required.
- Should be comfortable developing things from scratch but understand what pre-existing tools are available to fit a project's requirements.
- Experience with WordPress, Craft and/or other common CMSs is a plus.
- Relevant coursework and open-source projects on GitHub, CodePen, jsFiddle and Stack Overflow are a bonus.
MySql / Mongo, MySqli & PDO
- Experience working with a LAMP and WAMP stack
THIS POSITION IS 100% ONSITE IN PHILADELPHIA
A 1-3-HOUR CODING TEST WILL BE REQUIRED AS PART OF THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
If interested, please submit resume and code samples (github or similar)