Full Stack Web Developer
Our client, a successful company in the online education industry, is looking to hire a stellar Full Stack Developer on their team!
This is onsite in Van Nuys, California.
They want someone to be with the team for the long-haul, someone that wants to find a great home with a TON of growing potential. Someone who is excited to be a part of a growing team and someone passionate about the future of technology. You will not only be responsible for maintaining current sites, but will be building new platforms and applications - looking for someone who can think big-picture.
Any experience with Drupal is a huge plus!
You should have strong experience with PHP MVC Frameworks and hit the ground running.
Work with Drupal 6, 7 and 8 multi-sites on the LAMP stack. You would be expected to take ownership and responsibility for projects.
• Install, configure and update of Drupal modules, including but not limited to creating simple custom modules
• Ability to read and interpret APIs
• Strong understanding of web application UI principals
• Ability to troubleshoot technical and workflow issues quickly and effectively
• Proven web and/or application development in enterprise environments
• Very solid communication/collaboration skills, and the ability to conduct presentations
• Able to take a project and/or task through to final completion.
• Experience with GIT source control (branching, merging, forking, etc).
• Symfony is a huge plus
• Install, configure, and maintain Amazon EC2 web servers running LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP)
• * Install, configure, and maintain additional Amazon Web Services including Amazon S3, CloudFront, WAF, IAM, and VPC
• Active involvement in the Drupal community is a plus
• Knowledge of digital media/streaming
• Hand coding experience preferred – (PHP, HTML, CSS and jQuery)
• 3+ years of experience encompassing all aspects of dynamic front-end & back-end web development
• BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education
Send your resume today!