Full-Stack Web Developer
Our client is a premier agency creating products and services like no other. Their modern, forward-thinking, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Full-Stack Web Developer, you would be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends; provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any front-end issues that may arise
• 1+ years’ front-end web development experience (HTML/CSS)
• 1+ years’ experience with Wordpress and E-Commerce platforms, such as Shopify
• Background with micro-frameworks (Django or Flask)
• Experience integrating APIs and cloud deployment