Creative Services Jobs
Full Time Creative Director
One of our agency clients is looking for a Creative Director to join their team for an exciting all-new role working on a key healthcare client account.
This Creative Director must be a conceptual powerhouse and ideally have come up in the advertising world with a background in art direction and design.
The Creative Director must also be comfortable leading a creative team, presenting to and interfacing with clients, and have overseen fully integrated campaigns and projects in an agency environment.
Ideal Creative Director candidates will have:
- 10+ years of agency experience as a Sr. Art Director or ACD, ready for the role of CD
- 4+ years of experience and proven ability to manage and mentor a creative team including Art Directors, Copywriters, Designers, and Production Artists
- BA degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Extremely strong online portfolio showcasing a variety of fully integrated campaign and project work samples - i.e. TV/broadcast, radio, print, digital, social, OOH, etc.
- Ability to select, work with, and mentor Designers, Illustrators, Photographers, Producers, Directors, etc.
- Ability to support and ECD and relieve them of day-to-day client responsibilities, project maintenance, etc.
- Proactive work style, ambitious, eager to produce GREAT work, not just good work
- Willing and able to invest themselves into business needs of clients and projects
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working on a healthcare client account
- Proficient with Adobe CC and ability to be hands-on delivering storyboards, sketches, design concepts, etc.
*Offsite flexible, but local to metro Detroit highly preferred
**Currently offsite, but eventual return to office and client travel required