Our client is a specialty retailer offering well-known apparel, shoes, accessories, and home brands. Their on trend, high quality, and dynamic approach presents endless opportunity for customers to live stylishly every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including inserts, direct mail, in-store visuals, promotion materials, ROP’s, corporate collateral, digital look books, banners, and email blasts.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including direct mail, in-store visuals, promotion materials, digital look books, banners, and email blasts
• Collaborate with Creative Directors, Digital Strategists, Producers, Copywriters, and account teams; liaise with creative directors to develop story boards
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations for account teams and clients; offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising or design
• 5+ years’ photography and design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite