Creative Services Jobs
Full Time Graphic Designer
One of our craft beer clients is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Graphic Designer will be handling a wide range of design and creative responsibilities in support of the marketing and sales teams including everything from print and web design to branding/identity, packaging, signage, collateral, etc.
The Graphic Designer must be an ambitious, self-starter and someone who is eager to jump into a gritty, entrepreneurial minded team environment.
Ideal Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- 2+ years of proven in-house or agency graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing mix of design ability across print, web, social, packaging, etc.
Fully proficient Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiar with basic social media management and posting (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Ability to collaborate with marketing & sales teams on content planning
- Self-starter, organized, and capable of self managing projects, tasks, and responsibilities
- Familiar with MS Project, Trello, Asana, Basecamp, etc.) and Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, etc)
- Ability to hit and deliver against hard deadlines
- Able to adapt, maintain flexibility, and take artistic feedback and direction from other team members.
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, and team player willing to support day-to-day operations as needed
Nice to Have:
- Interest in and passion for the craft beer industry- Passion for storytelling
- Able to handle basic video editing (Premier) and photography