Digital Marketing Jobs
Full Time Influencer Marketing Manager
One of our digital marketing agency clients is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join their team for an all-new full-time position.
this Influencer Marketing Manager will be helping build out an all-new service offering for the agency and collaborating closely with other teams/departments to handle various different client accounts and social/influencer marketing strategy.
The Influencer Marketing Manager must have experience finding, recruiting, and building relationships with influencer marketing partners that will support campaigns for various client partners and strategies.
Ideal Influencer Marketing Manager candidates must have:
- BA degree in marketing, business, communications, or other related fields
- 2+ years of successful influencer marketing strategy development, implementation & client communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and strong technical aptitude
- Friendly and upbeat personality, ability to work under pressure, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to help others growth and succeed
- Emotional intelligence
*Onsite highly preferred, but remote flexible