Digital Marketing Jobs
Full Time SEM/PPC Manager
One of our digital marketing agency clients is looking for an SEM/PPC Specialist to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
This SEM/PPC Specialist will be handling campaign strategy, development, and implementation for a variety of client accounts.
The SEM/PPC Specialist must be passionate about digital marketing, eager to continue learning and optimizing their skillset, and comfortable managing all aspects of client strategy and ongoing client communication.
Ideal SEM/PPC Specialist candidates will have:
- BA degree in marketing, business, communications, or other related fields
- 3+ years of proven SEM strategy development, implementation & client communication experience (agency preferred)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fully proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong technical aptitude and well-versed in Google Ads
- Friendly and upbeat personality, ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to help others growth and succeed
- Emotional intelligence
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Amazon marketplace and paid social advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
*Onsite preferred, remote flexible