Digital Marketing Jobs
Full Time SEO Specialist
One of our digital marketing agency clients is looking for an SEO Specialist to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
This SEO Specialist will be handling SEO strategy, technical execution of the strategy, data analysis and reporting. When fully up to speed you will be managing between 15 – 18 clients on average.
The SEO Specialist must be passionate about digital marketing, eager to continue learning and optimizing their skillset, and comfortable managing all aspects of client strategy and ongoing client communication.
Ideal SEO Specialist candidates will have:
- 3+ years experience in SEO
- Agency experience is a plus
- High proficiency within a number of CMS platforms such as Word Press, Shopify, Wix, Square Space, Big Commerce, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, HTML etc.
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager
- 3+ years’ experience in account management with direct client communication
- 3+ years in data analysis and SEO reporting to clients
- 3+ years creating and implementing high level SEO strategy
- Experience in Schema generation and implementation
- Experience in competitive analysis’
*Onsite preferred, remote flexible