Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for interpreting designer’s fit direction and working with the Patternmaker to modify patterns. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with technical teams and ensuring work is completed on-time.
• Manage interpreting designers’ fit direction and communicate and work with the Patternmaker to adjust patterns
• Work with a variety of fabrics and product types, including tops and bottoms, denim, wovens, cut and sew knits, and sweaters
• Participate in fit meetings, conduct fit sessions, and maintain patterns and specification documentation
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with overseas technical teams, communicate clearly, and ensure all pattern work and fit requirements are accurate
• Remain current of product development calendars, ensure all projects completed on-time, resolve any emerging issues
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years’ fit per design concept experience
• Experience with manual or computer aided pattern-making and grading
• Drawing, flat sketching, or Illustrator drawing experience