Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the execution of design concepts and creating technical specification packages.
• Manage the execution of design concepts, including the technical requirements and ensure on-time delivery
• Oversee the sketch and prototype stage through the manufacture ready package stage within established deadlines
• Develop technical specification packages and create patterns for proto development within a given consumer group
• Adhere to quality and safety requirements for each product, participate in fittings, and communicate all proto, sales, production comments to the production locations
• Serve as the key liaison between design and product management teams for quality product execution and bulk production problem solving
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ experience focusing on the execution of design concepts
• Experience with manual or computer aided pattern-making and grading drawing, flat sketching, or Illustrator drawing experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, CAD, and PLM