General Manager- Luxury Heritage Brand- Rodeo Drive
Our client is a luxury heritage brand founded upon design, quality, and style. Their global reputation for dynamic retail strategy and innovative design makes them a true leader in the industry.
In this role you will provide store leadership for a team of 25-30. You will set the standard for the store and inspire the team to achieve metrics and goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for customer experience, overall store performance, and team morale.
- Be a leader on the retail floor, act as a brand ambassador and drive client engagement through knowledge and excitement for the brand
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team
- Maintain a luxury environment, maintain Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Retain and develop talent.
- Drive store performance and productivity
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of the store
- Experience as a General Manager or Multi-Unit Manager with a luxury or high-end retail store with excess of $20M volume
- Experience managing at least 3 Department Managers and a team of at least 25-30
- Must be service focused and passionate about developing talent
"Employee and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”