General Manager, Madison Ave
Our client is a luxury accessories brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a glamorous flare. The collections, known for vibrant color, print and eclectic details are truly one-of-a-kind fabulous. Fashion imitates art in these collections, with each piece standing out from the next.
In this role you will support the operations of the store, including the business performance, customer service and company image in the store.
- Drive the achievement of the store's sale targets while also meeting individual sales goals
- Assist in maximizing the business potential of the store and maximizing sales by department in line with company strategy
- Mentor and coach retail associates in order to develop their competencies and support their growth while driving their individual sales and ultimately the sales of the store as a whole
- Monitor proper use and ensure the quality of data in the sales staff's client books, as well as working with sales staff to propose action plans
- Assist the Store Manager with recruiting store associates and maintaining a pool of potential candidates
- Facilitate staff trainings and new hire inductions, as well as ensuring the proper follow up steps are taken
- Minimum of 5 years of retail experience in a managerial role
- Ability to work in a team, possess organization awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of products and philosophy of the brand
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Visual Merchandising skillset