Our client is an iconic specialty and lifestyle brand presenting inspiring must-haves for every trendsetter. Their innovative, cool, and modern environment flourishes unmatched creativity every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing an energetic environment for customers and recommending opportunities to drive store traffic.
• Create a welcoming and energetic environment for the customer and present the highest-level customer service
• Identify opportunities to drive store traffic through marketing and external partnerships and evaluate reviews on social media platforms
• Conducts weekly management meetings to analyze business results, level-set expectations, action plan, and train all management on company tools
• Establish a collaborative and positive work environment to support high team member morale and retention
• Oversee customer complaints and feedback and hold preventative training to prevent future problems
• Partner with corporate inventory, buying, and merchandising teams to ensure all
product levels, assortments, and replenishments are accurate
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5-7 years’ senior retail sales management experience preferred
• Ability to analyze and control costs
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite