General Manager/VP of Operations and Sales, Beauty
Our client is an emerging high-end beauty brand specializing in naturally derived skincare. Their technologically advanced, fine ingredients, and innovative approach presents effortless luxury to feel your most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the brand’s channel strategy into multiple channels and expansion for the North America market. You would also be responsible for managing an operations team and working with cross-functional teams.
• Direct the brand’s channel strategy into multiple channels and expansion for the North America market
• Implement channel strategy to build the brand as a leading prestige beauty brand; lead sales negotiation to expand the brand into new prestige retail channels
• Oversee and mentor the multi-functional operation team, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, such as the Sales Director, VP of Marketing, and Finance Manager
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 10+ years’ beauty sales and operation experience
• Proven brand P&L management experience for a small company
• Management experience with direct reports