Gerber Pattern Cutter
In this role, you would be responsible for working with various luxuryfashion designers in London to develop, fit, and finalize patterns forproduction. You would work across multiple product categories and seasonsthroughout the calendar year.
- Draft first patterns utilizing the Gerber system and ensure each pattern is carried through from the designer’s sketch to final pattern
- Work from tech pack comments and follow each action point to finalize the pattern for production
- Partner with cross-functional teams, communicate clearly, and ensure patterns achieve the desired finishing spec.
- Review and approve work prior to production and ensure work is aligned with amendments
- Available 2-5 days per week
- Gerber trained with 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent understanding of fit and construction from a development and factory perspective
- Grading/costing experience is a plus