Global Assistant Marketing Manager, Fragrances
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the product development process and supporting promotional development and execution.
• Lead the new product development process and support promotional development and execution, including gift sets and GWPs
• Oversee licensed and owned lifestyle fragrance brands and cross-branded programs for mid-tier, mass, and off-price retail distribution
• Direct forecasting, inventory management, package development, planning, and costing in partnership with the supply chain team
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including global brand, regional marketing, and trade marketing
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ fragrance category experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite