Digital Marketing Jobs
Global Brand Manager
Global Brand Manager
Potential to become staff position in Q1 of 2021
The Global Brand Manager collaborates with functions across the business from Executive to Industry Leadership to Product Management and across the marketing value chain to develop a compelling, simplified, engaging brand in the marketplace.
In collaboration with the VP, Brand, Content + Digital Marketing, the Global Brand Manager is responsible for the development and socialization of the brand framework including value proposition, architecture, promise, visual identity, voice + messaging, and experience. They are also responsible for creating needle-moving brand campaigns and identifying the tools and KPIs to measure their effectiveness. They will utilize data and feedback mechanisms from various sources to continuously improve on brand performance and its journey towards delivering on its promises. They will also support in M+A integration strategy and implementation as it pertains to brand integration efforts including internal/external change management communications, marketing asset transformation, and brand transition. They are the top representative of the BRAND and will develop tools, processes and mechanisms to empower teams to govern it across all internal and external-facing materials to ensure consistency and simplicity.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a strategic thinker and knows and can articulate the links between brand strategy and business strategy
• Be experienced in M+A brand integration strategy and implementation
• Be experienced in creating both internal and external brand campaigns in a transformational environment. Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies and aligning the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics.
• Be an avid, innovative creative to see beyond the now to drive longevity in the brand’s visual identity.
• Be a great storyteller and communicator (written and verbal), developing the brand story for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Be familiar with developing a socialization framework to effectively implement a new brand.
• Be data-driven and analytical, knowing the right KPIs to tell the story of progress and to have the ability to quickly course-correct when necessary. (Analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted customer insights)
• Be a team player and a LEADER. They will need to know when to flex and when to stand firm on all things brand.
• Have the ability to juggle multiple projects, and work closely with internal teams and external agencies to play a lead role in everything from initial ideation to output of the final product
Required Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years of brand management in an agency or corporate environment (plus if associated with brand transformation projects, especially in a B2B SaaS environment)
• Strong understanding of brand frameworks/methodology and change management
• Excellent understand of the full marketing mix
• Advanced communication skills (written and verbal) for multiple audience levels from executive leadership to desk
• Has a working knowledge of creative development mindsets and has experience in working with driven creatives
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
• Results-driven with strong leadership skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience (marketing, brand, campaign management, or related field)