Global Business Development Coordinator
Leading beauty brand is seeking a Global Business Development Coordinator for their GBD team in OC!
The Global Business Development Coordinator assists with the development and execution of all GBD programs. This role is the logistical backbone to the GBD team and helps ensure all support teams are working cohesively. The GBD Coordinator role is integral in liaising with all U.S. and International teams to support the business. Reports directly into the GBD Manager and works synergistically with the Global Marketing team, the US Sales and Marketing teams, and all International counterparts to develop relevant programs for countries.
- Send pre-launch PRPD, product samples, and comps to all zones/countries.
- Specialty focus on Latin America and Canada zones, helping manage ticket requests, store openings, animations.
- Specialty focus on merchandising, helping to execute all zone initiatives, and submitting and tracking merchandising order books.
- Partner with Global Consumer Marketing and Creative Services to develop Collateral.
- Manage Box.com/OneDrive data asset management system.
- Manage Global Launch Calendar and DMI Calendar.
- Manage all international Integration meetings and zone/country visits.
- Assist with all presentations.
- Assist team with ad hoc requests.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Ability to identify the needs of the Global business and develop key market drivers
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining the strategic vision
- Independent time management and ability to vocalize issues to management in a timely manner
- Strong analytical skills, writing skills and marketing knowledge
- Ability to identify trends and apply to work projects
- Self-sufficient, organized, efficient, deadline-oriented, detail-oriented, resourceful, proactive
- Strategic thinker that thinks about the brand comprehensively.
- Strong project management skills with an emphasis on prioritization and multiple project organization.
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
- Four-year degree. Marketing or business degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop